J3284CambridgeshireBiotechnology Medical Devices Permanent£38,000 to £45,000 per annum - Bonus, Shares, PensionFull Time29/11/2016Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance – ISO13485
Engineering – Electrical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostic company based in the... View Job
Quality Systems Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Sys... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Assurance A... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostic company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Quality Engineer you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure quality systems are implemented and maintained in compliance with ISO 13485 and FDA regulations.
2. Build supplier relationships across the UK and Europe to deliver quality assurance audit plans.
3. Carry out supplier audits to ensure compliance with ISO 13485. Areas covered include : Non-conformance, deviations, product release, document control, complaint handling, CAPA, material control.
4. As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will recommend actions and lead implementation of change.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering, Quality or Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in Medical Device, Diagnostics (DX) or pharmaceuticals.
3. Work experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering with expertise in ISO 13485
Key Words: QA, Quality, Medical Device, Diagnostics, Quality Engineer, ISO 13485, Supplier Audit