Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
QA Specialist We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring site wide compliance against international regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of a robust quality management systems (QMS) to deliver patient safety and compliant supply of medicines.
2. As the Senior Quality Manager, you will help support Quality Managers and Responsible Persons for GMP and GDP best practice across all regulated areas.
3. You will assist with Deviations, Root Cause Analysis, Audit and Regulatory Inspections as well as product recall and product defects.
4. You will be able to advise third party and internal contacts about warehousing, supply chain and logistic regulations and queries.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or Engineering.
2. A thorough understanding of GDP regulations, with previous experience of being a Responsible Person being advantageous.
3. Previous management responsibilities within a Pharmaceutical environment is essential. International experience/management would also be an advantage.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.