Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical CMO based in the Wiltshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading company Science based company in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing the design and implementation of a group wide Quality System (QMS).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take ownership of the Group Quality function, who have ownership of the group wide Quality System, electronic Document System, as well as Data Integrity projects.
2. You will provide leadership and direction to the other Quality teams, providing leadership and development opportunities, ensuring you have a high performing team, working to optimum capability.
3. As the Quality Manager , you will also be very hands-on with your approach to the site. This includes being involved with the NCR and CAPA process, the development of the site Validation Master Plan and will be involved with QMS projects, including electronic and paper based systems.
4. You will also take a senior stance within the site, and will provide expertise and quality knowledge to other areas of the business, including distribution, manufacturing, R&D and new product introduction.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a Senior Quality Management role. You will need to have had experience managing a team and working alongside senior business heads.
2. Proven industry experience in a highly regulated environment. It would be advantageous to have had experience working within a Pharmaceutical, Life Science or Medical Device business working to regulations such as ISO9001, ISO13485, GMP etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience developing site Quality Systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.