J563064Republic of IrelandPharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent€75,000 to €85,000 per annumFull Time08/10/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Quality Assurance - GxP Quality Assurance - IMPs
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Auditor We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Auditor you will be responsible... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be responsible for driving and developing the Quality Culture, whilst advising on the growth of the business, from a Quality perspective.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the Quality Director, acting as a deputy and helping drive the Quality First Culture throughout the business. This will include leading and developing an established Quality Assurance team, consisting of around 15 staff members.
2. Whilst the business develops its expansion plans, you will work closely with the Quality Director and will advise the Senior Leadership Team on the growth from a Quality perspective. Being apart of a larger organisation, you will also provide support to the business pre and post Brexit.
3. As the Senior Quality Manager, you will have oversight of the site wide Quality Systems (QMS) ensuring it's compliance against relevant regulations. This will be across EMEA as well as the US.
4. Ideally, you will be a Qualified Person and will be involved with batch release duties. However, this is not essential.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.Previous experience managing a Quality Assurance function is essential. This will be within a Pharmaceutical company.
2.Experience with regulatory authorities including EMA and MHRA is essential. Any exposure to FDA is advantageous;
3. Experience as a Qualified Person is beneficial.
Key Words: Qualified Person | QP | Senior Quality Manager | Quality Manager | Quality Assurance | QA Manager | Quality Director | QMS | Quality Systems
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.