Quality Director Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
Associate Director of Quality Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Associate Director of Quality to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgesh... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join a leading life science company based in the Essex area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be responsible for driving all Quality and Compliance tasks for Investigational products, through to commercialisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design and implement a Quality System (QMS) that is compliant against regulations such as GCP and GLP. Once implemented, you will be tasked with the continuous development of this system, and that all staff are trained to the correct standards.
2. You will work with both internal and external clients, being the main point of contact for Quality, for the developmental products. This will require you to work with CRO's, ensuring all Quality and Technical agreements are in place, as well as the internal commercial Quality function for commercialisation of products.
3. As the Senior Quality Manager, you will maintain internal relationships with the on-site Commercial Quality function, including the Auditing team, and will provide training related to GLP and GCP standards. You will also work closely with the QC departments to ensure new products are in control, and testing is performed.
4. You will act as the Deputy Head of Quality, and work closely with regulatory agencies relating to GLP and GCP inspection. Following inspections, you will present findings and action plans to the Senior Leadership Team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing a GLP and/or GCP compliant Quality function is essential.
2. Experience building a Quality Management Systems would be desirable, whilst previous experience managing and developing a compliant QMS is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with New Product Introduction within a pharmaceutical or biologics environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.