Job Reference: J5631068
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Quality Manager
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring site wide compliance against international regulations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of a robust quality management systems (QMS) to deliver patient safety and compliant supply of medicines.
2. As the Senior Quality Manager, you will help support Quality Managers and Responsible Persons for GMP and GDP best practice across all regulated areas.
3. You will assist with Deviations, Root Cause Analysis, Audit and Regulatory Inspections as well as product recall and product defects.
4. You will be able to advise third party and internal contacts about warehousing, supply chain and logistic regulations and queries.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or Engineering.
2. A thorough understanding of GDP regulations, with previous experience of being a Responsible Person being advantageous.
3. Previous management responsibilities within a Pharmaceutical environment is essential. International experience/management would also be an advantage.
4. Previous experience with Trackwise
Key Words: Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance, Senior Quality, Quality Management System (QMS), GMP, GDP, Pharmaceutical, Responsible Person, EU, Quality, QA, Compliance, Trackwise
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Head of Quality Assurance
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take your next step in a fast moving, flexible and dynamic CRO? We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a ...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP
Buckinghamshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Associate Director Quality Assurance & RP yo...Science
View & Apply