Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance QA Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
GLP Quality Team Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As t... View Job
QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior QA Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring GCP compliance is met and high quality standards are met, while supervising other members of the Quality team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain the Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and GCP standards.
2. As Senior QA Specialist you will be heavily involved in auditing activities, planning and co-ordinating the audits.
3. You will ensure high quality standards are met with regular inspections and auditing, and look to continuously improve the QMS.
4. As Senior Quality Specialist you will also mentor Quality Advisors.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GCP/GLP compliant environment, and experience working in a lab environment for at least around 3 years.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GCP regulations and auditing.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.