GMP/GDP Auditor (Quality Assurance) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Senior Quality Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring GMDP compliance throughout the facility. This is an exciting opportunity for the right QA specialist who is looking to specialise within GDP, prior to the implementation of the FMD.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be tasked with driving and developing the Quality culture and Quality standards throughout the company. This will be to ensure compliance against regulatory standards, including GDP and GMP. To ensure compliance, you will advise and assist all operational and non-operational departments on Quality standards.
2. You will work with internal and external customers, reviewing and agreeing Quality and Technical agreements ensuring compliance with regulatory and company requirements. As the Senior Quality Specialist, you will also be the point of contact for all Quality related queries from internal and external contacts.
3. As the Senior Quality Specialist, you will attend leadership meetings, and will present quality KPI's, SLA's and status against agreements for monthly and quarterly business reviews. You will agree outcomes from meetings and look to drive continuous improvement, aiming to achieve and deliver excellence throughout.
4. You will be named as the Responsible Person on the companies Licence and will prioritise compliance with EU GMDP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a Quality Assurance position, working to ensure GDP compliance is essential. This can be from within a manufacturing site, a packaging and Distribution site or a virtual site. Previous experience being named as an RP is desirable.
2. Previous experience managing and developing a Quality System as well as Quality and Technical agreements.
3. Working with and managing customer expectations is essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Specialist | GDP | GMP | Responsible Person | QMS | Quality | Technical | RP | MHRA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.