Job Reference: J5633547
Updated On: 24/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Senior Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and developing the site GMDP Quality Management System (QMS).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Quality Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for performing system administration duties quickly and efficiently
2. As a Senior Quality Specialist, you will co-ordinate the development and approval of Quality policies, Work Instructions and SOPs.
3. Your duty will be to perform actions related to Non-conformances, Change Controls and CAPAs efficiently, as well as performing Quality metrics for management review meetings.
4. You will be given responsibility to perform internal audits, assist in regulatory audits, deliver Quality and specific systems training to colleagues and support other functions as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As a Quality Specialist, you should have a relevant life science based degree.
2. You should have experience working within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
3. You should have can-do attitude to learn new software systems, be proficient in computer use and have exceptional attention to detail.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / GMP / GDP / GMDP / QA / Compliance / Pharmaceutical / CAPA / Deviation / Quality Specialist / Audit / Specialist / QMS / Quality Management System / Document Management System
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Officer
Basildon, Essex | £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Senior Quality Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring GMP complian...Science
View & Apply
Northolt, London | £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operation...Science
View & Apply