Job Reference: J5636743
Status: Now Interviewing
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior R&D Manager to join a growing Pharmaceutical CDMO based in the West Yorkshire area. As the Senior R&D Manager you will be responsible for the Analytical and Formulation Product Development Group. My client as just invested in brand new, state of the art, laboratories and have seen significant sales growth over the last year.
Due to the continued growth, we are looking for a Senior R&D Manager who is enthusiastic and ambitious, with the drive and determination to help lead a team to continue with the development of pharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior R&D Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement the Business strategy by managing R&D activities in order to develop new products and processes, solve problems and improve existing products and processes. Manages a team responsible for planning and performing R&D activities with the goal of developing new or improved products, processes, or services.
2. Estimate costs, resources and time required to implement the organisations annual R&D goals and monitor the performance of projects to ensure targets are met. Including establishing and maintaining ongoing relationships with the external scientific community.
3. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team to ensure research is conducted within established budgets and according to established standards for both internal and external R&D projects. Look at ways in which you can continually support and develop the Analytical and Formulation Product Development Group.
4. Manages research activities and guides team members and third party companies in the application of scientific principles to the product development process. Develops project plans, reviews research specifications, secures resources, monitors project progress and provides regular reports to leadership teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior R&D Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will possess a Degree and Masters qualification within a relevant scientific discipline or similar.
2. The successful candidate will have proven pharmaceutical experience managing and developing teams within a analytical and formulation product development environment.
3. You will ideally have experience working on third party contract development projects. Demonstrated experience in developing new products and, as well as improving them.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: R&D - R&D - Pharma / Biotech - Manager, R&D - R&D - Pharma / Biotech - Head of R or D