Job Reference: J5632600
Updated On: 04/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) office based in Manchester. The successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will have the opportunity to take a senior role in a number of different divisions based upon your core interest. All desks have a mixture of high potential customers as well as some established relationships built up over the best part of the last ten years. You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs, so any interest or experience you have in any of these areas would be an advantage but not essential.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesHRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who care about making a difference to people's careers.
We are looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with the drive and flair to join a well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
Role Requirements1. Prior experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideally as a Senior Recruitment Consultant however those who have operated as a Consultant for the same business for a prolonged period, are welcomed to apply), with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a professional recruitment environment. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Consultants with experience recruiting in to the science, clinical, engineering, sales or IT markets, however those with an interest in doing something new, will also be welcomed to apply.
2. A track record of developing new and existing business providing permanent and / or contract recruitment services is essential. We have opportunities where you could support either our permanent or contract recruitment desk.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Key Words: Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Contract Recruiter / Scientific Recruitment / Principal Contract Recruiter / Science Contract / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Leader / Recruitment Excellence
Other jobs with similar skills
Loughton | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As a Recrui...Science
View & Apply
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will ...Science
View & Apply
Drug Product Development Team Leader
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Drug Product Development Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Drug Product Development Team Leader you will be respon...Science
View & Apply