J563212Field Based Biotechnology FMCG/Food Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annum - Competitive Salary and packageFull Time03/04/2019Regulatory Affairs Regulatory Affairs – EU
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Regulatory Affairs Manager We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join an SME Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Regulatory Aff... View Job
Director of Regulatory Affairs Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working in partnership with a Global Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire to identify a new Director of Reg... View Job
Senior CMC Regulatory Manager A fantastic opportunity for a CMC Regulatory Manager has opened within a rapidly growing Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are working with a Leading Global Consumer Goods company to identify a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their Industrial Products side of the business.
This is a technically focused position within the area of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and would suit a Regulatory Affairs professional specialising in PPE (or related products) or someone with a PPE Technical background who is aware of the new PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 to help with the transition from the PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. If you have experience with the development of PPE products or exposure to Quality Assurance and Manufacturing of PPE products then please apply below of contact Georgia Walden at Hyper Recruitment Solutions to find out more.
This position can be based remotely at the company's sites in Surrey or the North West or it could be a remote based position with trips to site as and when required. If remotely based, you can be in the UK or main land Europe and if based in Europe you can travel to one of their local offices.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development and implementation of global, regional and national PPE regulatory strategies with a focus on the changes from the Directive to the Regulation as well as Brexit.
2. Monitor the development of regulatory initiatives, including test methods and communicate potential business impact to all appropriate levels of management.
3. Anticipate and provide regulatory leadership assistance in the resolution of regulatory and quality issues and recommend corrective action.
4. Prepare accurate regulatory submissions for products classified under the new PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Regulatory discipline in addition to technical experience of Personal Protective Equipment or related product types.
2. Proven industry experience where you have focused on and are aware of PPE Regulations including the Directive 89/686/EEC and Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with PPE regulations including knowledge of Gloves, Eyewear, Hearing protection and Respiratory products.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | PPE | Consumer good | Industrial products | Industrial protection | Leadership | Strategy | Personal Protective Equipment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.