Job Reference: J563212
Updated On: 31/10/2018
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are working with a Leading Global Consumer Goods company to identify a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their Industrial Products side of the business.
This is a technically focused position within the area of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and would suit a Regulatory Affairs professional specialising in PPE (or related products) or someone with a PPE Technical background who is aware of the new PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 to help with the transition from the PPE Directive 89/686/EEC. If you have experience with the development of PPE products or exposure to Quality Assurance and Manufacturing of PPE products then please apply below of contact Georgia Walden at Hyper Recruitment Solutions to find out more.
This position can be based remotely at the company's sites in Surrey or the North West or it could be a remote based position with trips to site as and when required. If remotely based, you can be in the UK or main land Europe and if based in Europe you can travel to one of their local offices.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development and implementation of global, regional and national PPE regulatory strategies with a focus on the changes from the Directive to the Regulation as well as Brexit.
2. Monitor the development of regulatory initiatives, including test methods and communicate potential business impact to all appropriate levels of management.
3. Anticipate and provide regulatory leadership assistance in the resolution of regulatory and quality issues and recommend corrective action.
4. Prepare accurate regulatory submissions for products classified under the new PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Regulatory discipline in addition to technical experience of Personal Protective Equipment or related product types.
2. Proven industry experience where you have focused on and are aware of PPE Regulations including the Directive 89/686/EEC and Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with PPE regulations including knowledge of Gloves, Eyewear, Hearing protection and Respiratory products.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs | PPE | Consumer good | Industrial products | Industrial protection | Leadership | Strategy | Personal Protective Equipment
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Manager - Food Testing
England | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - Food Testing Solutions to join a leading CRO company. The company provides testing analytical services and consultancy to the food and en...Science
View & Apply