Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Head of QC you w... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate to join a leading Antibody discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Research Associate you will join the Protein Characterisation team and will be responsible for the analysis of the companies novel platform of Antibodies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Development and delivery of analytical methods for characterisation of novel antibody pipeline with a key focus on SEC, HIC and Ion exchange.
2. You will be actively involved in method development for characterisation and stability studies.
3. You will use a range of techniques including but not limited to Chromatography techniques e.g. UHPLC, SEC, RP and IEX.
4. Assist in the development of novel antibody therapeutics through high throughput analysis of a range of newly developed molecules.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline e.g. Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven experience in a Biopharmaceutical / Biotherapeutic setting where you have been analysis protein products, ideally Antibodies or Recombinant proteins
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein sequence analysis and biophysical properties will be a benefit to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.