Job Reference: J5633840
Updated On: 01/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior Research Scientist to join an exciting start-up organisation which is looking to grow due to recent funding based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Research Scientist, you will be responsible for lab-based responsibilities, including protein and antibody engineering, cell culture and assay development. This role is ideal for an experienced scientist who is able to work independently and support with the set up of a new laboratory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for protein & antibody engineering, expression and purification.
2. You will be developing biochemical and cell based assays using ELISA, HTRF, Flow Cytometry.
3. As the Senior Research Scientist you will conducting cell and tissue culture.
4. You will be training and supervising junior members of the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD/Post-Doc experience in Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in antibody/protein/cell engineering and assay development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with various lab techniques, including but not limited to ELISA, HTRF, Flow Cytometry, AKTA,
Antibody Engineering / Protein Engineering / Cell Engineering / Cell Based Assays / Biochemical Assays / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / Purification / Expression / Characterisation
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - French Speaking
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you experienced in Flow Cytometry, ELISA and Luminex and looking for an exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist - French Speaking to join a lead...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytomet...Science
View & Apply