Job Reference: J5635248
Updated On: 17/08/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry to join a leading Contract Testing company based in the Middlesex area. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for supporting the Organic Mass Spectrometry Team, to develop methods for the identification of unknowns in new consumer products. You will be working with a broad range of analytical instruments including Ion mobility mass spectrometry, QToF, MALDI-ToF, QQQ and Orbitrap, coupled with UPLC, capillary LC and GC.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will work independently to deliver a consumer product characterisation project, bring expert knowledge to deliver appropriate mass spectrometry methodologies for the identification of unknowns as well as presenting results at customer meetings, preparing technical reports.
2. You will Maintaining instrument performance, developing appropriate quality procedures.
3. As the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry you will support small molecule characterisation and identification of unknowns by mass spectrometry coupled to LC or GC
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Researcher Mass Spectrometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in small molecule characterisation and identification of unknowns by mass spectrometry coupled to LC or GC.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with chromatographic techniques as well as mass spectrometry. With proven experience in developing methods for characterisation.
Key Words: Mass Spectrometry, Testing, Chemistry, Research, MS, GC, LC. LCMS, GCMS, Phd, Middlesex, London.
Other jobs with similar skills
Researcher in Mass Spectrometry
Middlesex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Researcher in Mass Spectrometry to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Researcher in Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist - Chemistry
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist looking to make a move away from the laboratory and into a customer oriented role. We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scie...Science
View & Apply