Job Reference: J5632427
Updated On: 05/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for assist with the design, build and deployment of Salesforce services and solutions.
1. The Salesforce developer will be assisting in the development of REST API's, Web services and Enterprise messaging platform.
2. You will be working in a continuous improvement environment, identifying opportunities to support the continuous improvement of services. They will be expected to document their work and produce journals and documents suitable for publication to their peers and other stakeholders.
3. The role will actively contribute to the activities of Problem, Change and Release management and ensure all services have access to relevant material management information.
4. The Salesforce developer role is a full software lifecycle and will involve providing software testing support to the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related degree or have relevant experience
2. Proven industry experience in development in the Salesforce platform
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce Communities and Visual Force Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Computational Chemist you will be part of the research informati...Science
View & Apply
LIMS Product Support
West Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a LIMS Product Support to join a leading life sciences company based in the Sussex area. As the LIMS Product Support you will be responsible for providing IT support for t...Science
View & Apply