Job Reference: J5632427
Updated On: 05/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for assist with the design, build and deployment of Salesforce services and solutions.
1. The Salesforce developer will be assisting in the development of REST API's, Web services and Enterprise messaging platform.
2. You will be working in a continuous improvement environment, identifying opportunities to support the continuous improvement of services. They will be expected to document their work and produce journals and documents suitable for publication to their peers and other stakeholders.
3. The role will actively contribute to the activities of Problem, Change and Release management and ensure all services have access to relevant material management information.
4. The Salesforce developer role is a full software lifecycle and will involve providing software testing support to the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related degree or have relevant experience
2. Proven industry experience in development in the Salesforce platform
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce Communities and Visual Force Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Data Manager
Oxford | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Data Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area focusing on drug discovery. As the Scientific Data Manager you will be supporti...Science
View & Apply
Senior Computational Chemist
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Computational Chemist you will be responsible for provi...Science
View & Apply