J3845CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentComptetitiveFull Time26/04/2017Laboratory Technician
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Research and Development Technician
An Exciting opportunity for a Research and Development Technician has become available to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordsh... View Job
Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Sample Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area, which are currently undergoing an exciting period of expansion.
As the Senior Sample Manager you will be responsible for the organisation, scheduling and resourcing of all sample based requirements within the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Sample Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for prioritising workflow through the Sample Management team, to ensure maximum efficiency. You will manage and oversee the workload of Sample Managers. You are likely to receive a high volume of samples which are likely to be biological or pharmaceutical.
2. Receive process and store study related material according to Study documentation. Approve and schedule disposal of study material, as required by Study Plan or SOP.
3. Be competent with the use of the various LIMS systems required. You will also have responsibility for the long term maintenance of all sample documentation.
4. Ultimately, the Senior Sample Manager will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing an ordered GLP/GCP compliant sample storage environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Sample Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous biological sample logistics (receipt, tracking, logging and storage) experience essential. Similar relevant experience will also be considered - this could include pharmaceutical, life sciences, food, etc. You will be required to demonstrate that this experience has been gained in a highly regulated environment eg. GLP, GCP, HTA.
2. Previous line management experience essential, as well as demonstrating the ability to schedule complex projects to tight deadlines.
3. Experienced with sample tracking LIMS systems.
NB: Although not a requirement for this role, having access to a car or bike is recommended to travel to and from site as there is no good public transport links in the area.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.