Job Reference: J5631983
Updated On: 15/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior SAS Programmer to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior SAS Programmer you will be responsible for acting as lead programmer delivering multiple projects and creating programs related to clinical trials.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior SAS Programmer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Senior SAS Programmer you will be responsible for development, along with maintenance and validation of SAS programs that with be used for the analysis of figures and datasets which may be included in clinical study reports.
2. You will create CDISC compliant programs such as STDM and ADaM for collection, tabulation and analysis of data from clinical trials.
3. A Senior SAS Programmer will be required to contribute to the development of new systems, processes and SOPs for the company.
4. From a programming perspective you will carry out data capture design review and review of shell tables and listings.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior SAS Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems or another related discipline.
2. Extensive industry experience using SAS programming version 9 and macro development, ideally carried out in a CRO environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with CDSIC standards, and converting data into SDTM’s.
Key Words: Statistics, SAS, Programming, CDISC, Regulations, SDTM, ADaM, Data, Analysis, Quality, Clinical Trials, SOP, Development, Reports, CRO, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Computational Chemist to join a leading drug discovery CRO company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Computational Chemist you will be part of the research informati...Science
View & Apply
Senior Data Manager
Norfolk | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Manager to join a leading Clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior Data Manager you will be re...Science
View & Apply