Job Reference: J5636751
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientific Project Manager to join a leading biotech company based in the East London. As the Senior Scientific Project Manager you will play a central role in the contract research division, supporting the division director in the delivery of a portfolio of client laboratory and field projects testing products designed for arthropod control or personal protection.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for training and supervising where necessary to ensure protocols are adhered to and robust data is generated. You will also be writing/reviewing SOPs, Risk assessments, Clinical Trial Protocols, conducting laboratory testing and reporting on protocal deviations and adverse events.
2. The Senior Scientific Project Manager will contribute to the writing of scientific manuscripts and funding applications as well as assist with other activities and responsibilities as required.
3. It will be crucial to regularly report to the division director and other senior management on project milestones, manage and develop client relationships and line manage team members.
4. Another duty will include the development of field and subcontracted services in line with the company objectives and stakeholder management including industrial partners, overseas field laboratories and insectary staff.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Entomology or related discipline is essential for this role.
2. Proven industry experience in entomology or related discipline along with experience of study design and a proven ability to perform statistical analysis on biological data is required.
3. It is desirable to have postdoctoral research experience as well as experience in conducting/co-ordinating intervention trials with or without human participants. It will also be ideal to have knowledge and experience of OECD Good Laboratory Practice.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: R&D - R&D - Other - Scientist / Technician