Job Reference: J5633948
Updated On: 30/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Assay Development to join a leading Gene Therapy Company based in London. As the Senior Scientist - Assay Development you will be responsible for the design and development of Immnuoassays for the assessment of Gene Therapy products as Clinical Trial.
This position offers the chance to join a fast growing Advanced Therapies business in the heart of London. You will join a growing team and have the opportunity to shape the department and work on life change therapeutics.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist - Assay Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development of Immunoassay and protocol design for assays including ELISA, ADA ( Anti-drug Antibody assay ) and multiplex immunoassays.
2. Develop, validate, troubleshoot and transfer assays internal and externally to CROs. You will help lead the interaction with CROs and ensure projects are completed correctly and on time.
3. Contribute to the writing of SOPs as well as the regulatory documentation to maintain compliance to Good Clinical Laboratory Practise ( GCLP / GCP ).
4. Work closely with research teams and key stakeholders to support the continued successful development of pipeline products.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Assay Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientifically relevant degree (PhD Beneficial) in addition to extensive experience with Immunoassay development, ideally in a Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical setting.
2. Proven industry experience with the development of ELISA, ADA, Luminex or MSD assays is an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a regulated environment with experience of a GLP, GCLP or GCP environment,
Key Words: Assay Development | Immunoassay | ELISA | Luminex | MSD | ADA | Anti-Drug Antibody Assay | GLP | GCP | GCLP | Gene Therapy | ATMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Clinical A...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery
Slough, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery you will be re...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA
London | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA you...Science
View & Apply