Job Reference: J5634596
Updated On: 12/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Biologics Assay Development to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in Merseyside. As the Senior Scientist - Biologics Assay Development you will be responsible for design, development and validation of analytical assays including but not limited to Immunoassays.,ELISA, Potency, HCP, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF, SE-UPLC, RP-HPLC, AEX, HILIC.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist - Biologics Assay Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Scientist - Biologics Assay Development, you will be responsible for performing, optimising and validating a variety of analytical techniques including electrophoresis, chromatography and ELISA.
2. You will also be responsible for executing method qualification and validation protocols and assisting in writing the associated reports as required to support transfer of processes into the manufacturing facility.
4. You will also provide training to colleagues in analytical methods, as required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Biologics Assay Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing analytical techniques such as electrophoresis (SDS-Page, Western Blot, IEF), chromatography (UPLC, HPLC, AEX) and immunoassays (ELISA, potency, HCP).
3. Experience in writing technical protocols, reports and test methods including stability studies.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / Scientist / Analytical / Pharmaceuticals / Biopharmaceuticals / Biologics / Life Sciences / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / ELISA / Potency / HCP / Immunoassay / Chromatography / HPLC / UPLC / AEX / HILIC / Electrophoresis / SDS-Page / Western Blot / IEF / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager to join a leading Clinical Stage Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire. area. As the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager y...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation based in the North London area. As the Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry you w...Science
View & Apply