Job Reference: J5636422
Updated On: 28/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Scientist - Cell Based Assays to join a leading CRO based in the Cheshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Cell Based Assays, you will be responsible for study investigations within the in vitro micronucleus team, researching predictive and preclinical toxicology products and services across a variety of industry sectors.
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with strong cell based experience that is looking for their next step in their career.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Senior Scientist - Cell Based Assays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with high quality genotoxicity and micronucleus studies where you will be ensuring the you meet study deadlines. A big focus on this role will be conducted in vitro cell based assays.
2. As a Senior Scientist - Cell Based Assays, you will be responsible for executing and reporting the preclinical studies.
3. It will be your responsibility to ensure studies are conducted in accordance with approved study plans and in compliance to GLP principals.
4. You will be involved in non-lab activities such as, data analysis, report writing, internal and external stakeholder management, client communication and more.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Cell Based Assays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a life science subject (e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, etc.) is required.
2. Proven Academic or Industry experience in a life science laboratory performing in vitro toxicology and cell-based assays is necessary, more valuable if within a research or CRO setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with image analysis or flow cytometry will be beneficial.
Key Words: Scientist | Study Investigator | Toxicology | Cytotoxicity | Cytogenetics | Micronucelus | Life Science | GLP | CRO | Assays | Microscopy | Imaging Analysis | In vitro | Automated | Semi-automated | Preclinical | Study Scientist | Study Management | OECD | Pharmaceutical | Predictive Toxicology | Genotoxicity
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Manufacturing Scientist
Nottinghamshire | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity is available for a Lead Manufacturing Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Lead Manufacturing Scientist you will be resp...Science
View & Apply
Synthetic Organic Chemist
Northamptonshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Synthetic Organic Chemist you will be responsible for chemistr...Science
View & Apply