Job Reference: J5635466
Updated On: 16/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Scientist - Cell Biology
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading T-Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the assessment of a variety of TCRs for progression to pre-clinical testing.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assess a pipeline of TCRs for their potency and function using a range of cell biology techniques including lentiviral production and transduction, and T-Cell isolation.
2. You will optimise and troubleshoot a range of associated cell-based assays such as ELISA, flow cytometry and cytotoxicity assays.
3. As the Senior Scientist you will design and perform experiments, recording and analysing experimental results for presentation to stakeholders.
4. You will be responsible for the supervision and support of junior scientists within the team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or post-graduate qualification in a relevant Life Science subject e.g. Cell and Gene Therapy, Cellular Biology, Immunology
2. Proven industry experience in a Cell Biology research environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell-based assays e.g. flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISpot
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Cell Biology | Cellular Biology | Immunology | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Advanced Therapies | T-Cell | Cell Separation | TCR | Lentivirus | Viral Vector | Immunotherapy | Cytotoxicity | Cell Culture | Research | R&D | Senior Scientist
Other jobs with similar skills
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QC Specialist you will be responsible for the organisation and supervision of a ...Science
View & Apply
Translational Biomarker Group Leader
Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Translational Biomarker Group Leader to join a leading Clinical stage Gene Therapy company based in central London area. As the Translational Biomarker Group Leader you ...Science
View & Apply