Job Reference: J5632467
Updated On: 17/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - DMPK to join a leading contract research origination based in Cambridgeshire area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the DMPK Senior Scientist you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and conducting routine assays, and processing data to a high quality, within specified time frames, as well as driving the progress of assay development projects.
2. You will support high and low throughput DMPK assays in the early stage drug discovery process.
3. You will keep up to date with scientific advances in the ADME field, developments and regulatory guidelines in the area of drug transporter science and to inform the team of relevant developments.
4. As the DMPK Senior Scientist you will work closely with laboratory staff to ensure that experimental and data processing aspects of ADME assays are performed to a high standard and within scheduled time frames.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, including but not limited to Biochemisry, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Laboratory environment and direct experience with DMPK / ADME.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data processing.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / DMPK / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Biology / Life Science / ADME / Assay / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Chemist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for providin...Science
View & Apply
Queenborough, Kent | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving prog...Science
View & Apply