Job Reference: J5632467
Updated On: 13/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - DMPK to join a leading contract research origination based in Cambridgeshire area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the DMPK Senior Scientist you will be responsible for planning, scheduling and conducting routine assays, and processing data to a high quality, within specified time frames, as well as driving the progress of assay development projects.
2. You will support high and low throughput DMPK assays in the early stage drug discovery process.
3. You will keep up to date with scientific advances in the ADME field, developments and regulatory guidelines in the area of drug transporter science and to inform the team of relevant developments.
4. As the DMPK Senior Scientist you will work closely with laboratory staff to ensure that experimental and data processing aspects of ADME assays are performed to a high standard and within scheduled time frames.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, including but not limited to Biochemisry, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Laboratory environment and direct experience with DMPK / ADME.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data processing.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / DMPK / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Biology / Life Science / ADME / Assay / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Contract Research Key Account Manager
Oxfordshire | £38,000 - £48,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing Contract Resear...Science
View & Apply
Senior Pharmaceutical Development Scientist
Wales | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Pharmaceutical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Senior Pharmaceutical Development Scientist yo...Science
View & Apply