Role Overview We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation based in the North London area. As the Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry you will be responsible for the method development and validation of Flow Cytometry assays for the assessment of human samples for Clinical Trials.
This position would suit an Immunologist with experience of developing Flow Cytometry assays, who is looking to take the next step in their career by gain more leadership experience as well as client facing activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the Method Development and Validation of bespoke Flow Cytometry assays for the analysis of human Clinical Samples.
2. Work closely with the Principal Scientist to liaise with clients and answer technical questions as required
3. Oversee Junior Scientists and Research Associate with sample processing where you will be the point of contact for troubleshooting and QC'ing of data.
4. Writing project reports and ensuring the adherence to regulatory requirements including GCLP, SOPs and H&S policies.
Role Requirements To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline, ideally Immunology focused in addition to extensive experience with Flow Cytometry.
2. Proven industry experience in developing Flow Cytometry panels and validating the assays. Expreience with other Immunological assays such as ELISA and ELISpot would be advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Clinical samples would be an advantage as well as experience in a GCLP environment.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Immunology | Immunoassays | ELISA | ELISpot | MSD | CRO | Clinical Research | Clinical Trial | Clinical Testing | Method Development | Assay Development | GCP | GCLP | GLP