Job Reference: J5634293
Updated On: 12/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK you will be part of the DMPK team where you will be involved in designing studies following the analysis and review of Mass Spec data.
This is a great opportunity for a DMPK / Mass Spec Scientist that have been working on drug discovery projects with a focus on metabolite identification (met-ID).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be interpreting and reviewing Mass Spec data in order to design future DMPK studies.
2. Provide excellent knowledge and interpretation of metabolite identification studies to a variety of drug discovery projects.
3. As the Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK you will be up to date with new approaches and technologies as well as developing new assays.
4. You will be working closely with the wider DMPK team and you will be representing the company in future talks/conferences.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical, Organic or Medicinal Chemistry and ideally with a focus on DMPK studies. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in drug discovery projects focused on metabolite identification.
3. A practical experience using a variety of Mass Spectometers such as SCIEX, WATERS, QQQ, LC/Q-Tof etc.
Other jobs with similar skills
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in t...Science
View & Apply
Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist
Berkshire | £15 - £18 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for 12 months. As the Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist you wi...Science
View & Apply