Job Reference: J5634609
Updated On: 24/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager to join a leading Clinical Stage Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire. area. As the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager you will join the Translational Medicine team and be responsible for managing a number of external CROs as well as supporting in-house clinical assay development and validation.
This position would suit an experienced Immuno-oncologist with clinical Biomarker identification who is looking for a predominantly office based position.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing relationships with external vendors carrying out patient sample analysis, including immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunophenotyping and molecular assays.
2. Leading data interpretation and hypotheses generation, troubleshooting issues and identifying potential next steps.
3. Taking a lead role in the design, development and validation of assays for testing human clinical samples.
4. Work towards internal and GCP guidelines
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree / PhD in a life sciences discipline in addition to an Immuno-oncology or Immunology experience within a Biotech or Biopharmaceutical company
2. Proven industry experience in a Clinical / GCP setting where you have analysed data from a range of test ( IHC, Immunophenotyping, Molecular Assays etc.).
3. Ability to work to tight deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities.
Key Words: Senior Scientist | Clinical Assay | Immuno-oncology | Biomarker | Biotechnology | Biotherapeutics | Viral Therapy | CRO | Outsourcing Manager | Project Manager | Lead Scientist | Principal Scientist | Immunohistochemistry | Immunology
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry
London | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation based in the North London area. As the Senior Scientist - Flow Cytometry you w...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for an Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Analytical Senior Scientist - Biologics you w...Science
View & Apply