Job Reference: J5631542
Updated On: 02/08/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, planing and managing studies within formulation, characterisation and stability.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Represent the company at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
2. Lead project work within protein sciences including, characterisation, formulation and stability projects.
3. Maintain and develop state of the art knowledge applicable to existing and future processes and maintain up-to-date knowledge on formulation sciences and associated IP.
4. Ensure all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with the highest quality.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Stability / Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and PhD within Life Sciences along with industrial or post-doctoral experience within protein sciences.
2. Proven experience in leading projects within the development of biopharmaceuticals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working within a regulated laboratory is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biopharma | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Protein | Protein Sciences | Antibody | Antibodies | GMP | GLP | Formulation | Characterisation | Characterization | Stability |
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Process Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on a 12-month contract basis. As the Downstream Process Scientist y...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Biochemistry Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Biochemistry Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to...Science
View & Apply