Job Reference: J5631542
Updated On: 16/09/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, planing and managing studies within formulation, characterisation and stability.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Represent the company at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
2. Lead project work within protein sciences including, characterisation, formulation and stability projects.
3. Maintain and develop state of the art knowledge applicable to existing and future processes and maintain up-to-date knowledge on formulation sciences and associated IP.
4. Ensure all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with the highest quality.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Stability / Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and PhD within Life Sciences along with industrial or post-doctoral experience within protein sciences.
2. Proven experience in leading projects within the development of biopharmaceuticals.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working within a regulated laboratory is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biopharma | Biopharmaceuticals | Biotechnology | Protein | Protein Sciences | Antibody | Antibodies | GMP | GLP | Formulation | Characterisation | Characterization | Stability |
Other jobs with similar skills
Protein Formulation Team Leader
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Protein Formulation Team Leader to join a growing biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Protein Formulation Team Leader you will be responsible for le...Science
View & Apply
Senior Protein Engineer
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Protein Engineer to join a leading Biotech company based in Stevenage. As the Senior Protein Engineer, you will be part of the protein engineering team with a go...Science
View & Apply