Job Reference: J5633486
Updated On: 22/10/2020
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Proteomics to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company's Translational Biomarkers team. This exciting opportunity based in the Berkshire area will focus on the Proteomic analysis of non-clinical and clinical samples for the identification of Biomarkers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Scientist - Proteomics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop complex proteomic-based quantitative biomarker assays for non-clinical and clinical samples.
2. You will act as Proteomics subject matter expert and provide guidance across a range of different projects.
3. You will use un-targeted and targeted proteomics to discover, develop and implement novel biomarkers.
4. You will use your knowledge of a range of quantitative and qualitative Protein identification methodologies to support the team. These include LC-MS/MS, HPLC, MALDI-ToF, MS, FTIR etc.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Proteomics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD focused on Proteomics or a relevant degree (BSc / MSc) in a Biological discipline ideally focused on Proteins in addition to relevant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Drug Discovery setting where you have used Proteomic analysis for Biomarker identification. Experience of Neurology, immunology or Cancer Biology will benefit your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Proteomic methodologies including targeted and un-targeted approaches such as LC-MS/MS, MS, MALDI-ToF, HPLC and other protein identification assays.
Key Words: Proteomics | LC-MS/MS | MS | Mass Spectroscopy | Liquid Chromatography | MALDI-ToF | HPLC | Biomarker discovery | Pharmacodynamics | Proteome | Clinical | Non-Clinical
Other jobs with similar skills
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply
Molecular Assay Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Molecular Assay Scientist to join a leading Immuno-Oncology Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Molecular Assay Scientist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply