J2688StaffordshirePharmaceutical PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time22/03/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Production - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Production Scientist
We are currently looking for a QC Production Scientist to join an innovate Medical Device company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QC Production Sc... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced scientist or recent graduate with some relevant laboratory experience to join a... View Job
We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based up in the North East. As the QC Manager you will be responsib... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Scientist to join the QC department of a growing life sciences company based in the West Midlands. Your role will sit within the QC Operations department and will specialise in the analytical aspect of viral manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist in QC Virology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Accountability for the analytical support of programmes of work, from initial customer contact, through to method development, evaluation, qualification/validation and transfer specific to QC Analysis within viral manufacturing.
2. Contribution to scientific development and evaluation of virus analytical methods; to include identification and implementation of new assays to meet the developing needs of the Business.
3. Interpretation of data and communication of results to both internal scientific peers and external customers. Timely decision-making on the impact of generated data and relevance to analytical and process development, and impact on GMP production.
4. Expectation to flexibly manage a variety of programmes of work as the Business need dictates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist within the QC Virology department we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline, e.g. Biochemistry, Virology, Biotechnology, etc. in addition to relevant laboratory experience.
2. In addition to your education, you will be expected to have prior experience in a broad range of virus analysis techniques.
3. You will be expected to demonstrate your experience working within a fast paced industry setting managing scientific projects, working as a team player and be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.