J5361DundeeScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time25/05/2018DMPK Bioanalytical Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalysis Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a... View Job
Laboratory Manager We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Dundee area. Our client are a scientific busine... View Job
Senior Scientist (DMPK) Are you an experienced Senior DMPK Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (DMPK) to joi... View Job
Are you an experienced Senior DMPK Scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist (DMPK) to join a leading life sciences company based in the Dundee area.
As the Senior Scientist (DMPK) you will be focusing on supporting DMPK activities (both GLP regulatory and non-regulatory). You will be responsible for driving all lab based activities relating to DMPK performed at the company's Dundee site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist (DMPK) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to plan and execute all DMPK work within agreed timelines and act as Study Director (where / when appropriate) for all the bioanalytical and DPMK studies on site. You will be primarily responsible for the in vitro and in vivo small molecule ADME / DMPK studies.
2. You will also be required to develop chromatographic methods (LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC) for bioanalytical support for DMPK studies to current regulatory FDA / EMEA standards within a GLP regulated laboratory.
3. As the Senior Scientist, you will act as mentor to less experienced members, author and assist in the review of SOPs, contribute and author scientific publications as well as pro-actively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
4. You will also assist with initiating and managing contracts and commercial issues regarding the laboratories and facility as well as assisting the team leader / lab manager in reviewing instrument resource planning and utilising in the labs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist (DMPK) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology is essential.
2. Proven industry experience of in vivo and in vitro small moluecule ADME / DMPK within a GLP / GMP environment as well as chromatographic and modern mass spectrometric techniques such as LC-MS(MS) is also essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Sciex equipment, Analyst software and ELISA technology is highly advantageous. Knowledge of in vitro DMPK assays will also be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical Scientist | GLP Regulated | GMP | Life Sciences | Biotechnology | DMPK | In Vitro | In Vivo | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | Dundee | LCMS | HPLC | Analytical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.