J5630784CambridgeshireBiotechnology Permanent£50,000 to £50,000 per annum - 8% pensionFull Time17/01/2019Bioinformatics / Cheminformatics IT IT - Software Development - Perl IT - Statistics IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
LIMS Developer We are currently looking for a LIMS Developer to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the LIMS Developer you will be responsible for... View Job
QC Chemistry Manager are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Chemistry Manager y... View Job
QC Chemistry Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. A... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist Bioinformatics to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist Bioinformatics you will be responsible for the establishment of bioinforamtics and predictive tools across an oncology pipeline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist Bioinformatics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Bioinformatician you will establish data analysis and protein modelling capabilities to support the development of assessment tools.
2. You will integrate existing data analysis tools and systems (such as Genedata, SQL databases and visualistation tools).
3. As the Bioinformatician you will program in languages such as Python, Perl or R to develop and implement tools.
4. You will develop Bioinformatic tools that will influence the next generation of bispecific antibodies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist Bioinformatics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the Bioinformatician you will have a relevant Masters Degree or PhD in a relevant subject such as Biology, Bioinformatics or computer science or have equivalent experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in the application of informatic tools for the development of therapeutic proteins (using Python, Perl or R).
3. As the Bioinformatician you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with leading diverse teams across drug discovery and experience of working within laboratory settings.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.