Head of Method Development We are currently looking for a Head of Method Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of... View Job
Lead Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Lead Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the area. As the Lead Analytical Chemist you will be respons... View Job
Senior Viral Vector Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Viral Vector Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior V... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As a Senior Scientist you will be responsible for performing an extensive range of analytical tests to take part in bioanalytical projects for a range of clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will extract drugs from a number of biological matrices using techniques such as Liquid/Liquid and Solid Phase Extraction (SPE).
2. You will have experience in using GCMS and LCMS.
3. The candidate should have substantial experience in method development from scratch and method validation.
4. You will be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet and excel in targets where possible.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in GLP/GCP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of mass spectrometry, particularly GCMS and LCMS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.