Job Reference: J5637537
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the Berkshire area for an initial 12 months. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for supporting a Translational Bioanalysis / Biomarkers team with protein analysis using mass spectrometry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute suitable proteomics assays for both in vitro and in vivo studies.
2. The Senior Scientist will have proven experience in protein analysis using mass spectrometry.
3. The Senior Scientist will work in a drug discovery setting and demonstrate a strong understanding of HPLC and LCMS.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in protein analysis using HPLC and mass spectrometry (LCMS).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with software such as XCalibur, Analyst, MassLynx, Skyline. Experience with automation platforms such as Hamilton and Agilent Bravo would be an advantage.
Key Words: Senior Scientist / Senior Research Scientist / Senior Scientist / Research Scientist / R&D Scientist / Drug Discovery Scientist / Drug Discover / Biomarkers / Bioanalysis / Proteomics / HPLC / Chromatography / LCMS / LC-MS / LC/MS / MS / Mass Spectrometry / XCalibur / Analyst / MassLynx / Skyline / Hamilton / Agilent Bravo / Biomarker Discovery / Proteomics / Bioanalysis / Biomarker Discovery
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.