Job Reference: J5637513
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Sciences to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Analytical Sciences you will be responsible for working closely within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment analysing and purifying a diverse range of small molecules to advance drug discovery projects for our clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Sciences will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver high quality analytical and purification data to support the progression of compounds across multiple sites. In doing so you will develop customised chromatographic methodologies for challenging compounds.
2. As a Senior Analytical Scientist you will take the lead on identifying areas for improving efficiency within the team and division, as well as being a positive role model and supervisor of junior colleagues.
3. As part of your role you will demonstrate strategic awareness and strong scientific knowledge to help evolve department to provide future capabilities, as part of an ongoing focus to improve and create new approaches.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Sciences we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry / Life Sciences capacity (i.e Analytical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences etc) with industry based experience in achiral and chiral automated purification services / UPLC / HPLC / SFC / NMR / Mass Spectrometry instrumentation.
2. It is expected you have proven experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment, strong knowledge of MassLynx, Chemstation, Chromscope and / or Trilution, and practical experience of scale up from analytical to preparative chromatography.
3. Those with a proven track record of implementing new technologies and creative approaches to increase effectiveness, engaging support, and promoting at a division level. will take priorty on application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Clinical Research Organisation, Contract Research Organisation, Life Sciences