J5630826West SussexPharmaceutical Medical Devices Permanent£60,000 to £75,000 per annum - Experience Dependent Full Time28/01/2019Operations Health & Safety Engineering Engineering - Health & Safety Quality Assurance - ISO14001
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Risk & Business Continuity Manager We are currently looking for a Risk & Business Continuity Manager to join a leading company based in the West Sussex area. As the Risk & Business Cont... View Job
Technical Operations Manager We are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Leicestershire. As the Technical Ope... View Job
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior SHE and Risk Manager to join a leading company based in the West Sussex area. As the Senior SHE and Risk Manager you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to SHE processes and standards at the local level. You will advise on current and future, local and global, legislation and internal directives, as well as provide guidance and recommendations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior SHE and Risk Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will protectively engage with all internal and external stakeholders to identify, communicate and deliver effective systems and processes to meet business needs whilst ensuring that SHE business risks are minimized.
2. You will drive, lead and promote the SHE strategy and its execution whilst being the main point of contact for SHE and Environmental authorities.
3. As the Senior SHE and Risk Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy.
4. You will also be responsible for influencing and keeping up to date with legislative and best practice developments in the industry to ensure the organisation is seen as a leader in their field.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior SHE and Risk Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Engineering or Risk related degree, or a recognised professional qualification in Occupational Safety such as NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in dealing with public authorities and managing crisis situations/disaster recovery. Experience in managing project delivery teams in a UK commercial environment is also desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO 14001, carrying out in-house training and preparing for internal and external audits.
Key Words: SHE | Risk Manager | Health | Safety | Environmental | Pharmaceutical | Medical Device | ISO 14001 | ISO 22301 | HSE | Regulations | GxP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.