Job Reference: J5634773
Updated On: 08/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a leading compliance software company in the Life Science sector based in the Dublin area. As the Senior Software Engineer you will join a fast growing software development house helping food businesses to set-up and manage their food safety and compliance systems their software platform supported by our expert consulting and professional services.
2. The role will be working on cloud services, Azure SQL DB and Azure Storage (blobs, tables, queues).
3. As the Senior Software Engineer you will be working across all aspects of the software development life cycle including functional requirements, software design, implementation, deployment, testing and customer support.
4. This is a crucial and demanding technical role and exciting career progression opportunities exist for the right candidate.
1. Strong experience with .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in in designing large-scale Web APIs
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Bioinformatics Scientist
Macclesfield | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lead Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading biotech company based in the Macclesfield area. As the Lead Bioinformatics Scientist you will be responsible for leading ...Science
View & Apply
Software Systems Engineer
Devon | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Devonshire area. As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing su...Science
View & Apply