Job Reference: J5633839
Updated On: 01/10/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO company based in Essex. As the Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals you will be responsible for you will be responsible for supporting Medicinal Chemistry, ADME and Pharmacology in solid state chemistry, crystallisation science and pre-formulation to provide expert input to our drug discovery programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals you will support the development of crystallisation procedures as well as supporting preformulation assessment of final phases.
2. You will work within project teams working to tight deadlines, working to GMP guidelines.
3. As the Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals you will be involved in troubleshooting and developing materials characterisation methods including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
4. You will support clients in helping to define final salt and polymorphic form based on a full materials characterisation assessment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Solid State Scientist - Pharmaceuticals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd in a Chemistry and industry experience or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working within a GMP environment and a strong technical background in polymorph screening, salt selection and crystallisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solid state characterisation techniques (XRPD, DSC, TGA, GVS and PSD)
Key Words: Materials Characterisation, Materials Chemistry, API, Analytical, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy, PSD, GMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Physical Sciences Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland.. As the Physical Sciences Manager you will be responsible for leading the P...Science
View & Apply
Senior Formulation Scientist - Inhalation
Chippenham, Wiltshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will ...Science
View & Apply