J5172CambridgeshireClinical IS&T Technology Contract / Temporary / Interim£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time20/02/2018IT Statistics Clinical Data Management Clinical IT - SAS IT - Statistics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
SAS Consultant We are currently looking for a Principle SAS Programmer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Stockely Park, Middlesex. As the Principle S... View Job
Innovation Technology Project Manager We are currently looking for a Innovation Technology Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Slough, Berkshire, you will ... View Job
Data Scientist We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join a leading company based in the Sidcup, Kent area. As the Data Scientist you will be responsible ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for statistical input, including SAS programming and clinical data management.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Ensure that the data are in usable format. This will require you to perform statistical diagnostics prior to database locking
2. Prepare and coordinate for blinded data review meetings prior to database lock and perform ad hoc review of data and analyses following unbinding, as required
3. Interact with report writers in the production of clinical study reports and other documents containing statistical information. As well as, providing statistical input into clinical trail protocols .
4. Work and ensure adherence to CDISC standards for applicable clinical trial reporting and respond to regulatory questions regarding submissions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Master's degree in Statistics or related subjects
2. Proven industry experience in using SAS and good understanding of clinical data.
3. Good knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines
Key Words: Statistician / SAS System / Clinical Data / Biometrics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.