Job Reference: J5630899
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for introducing new methods and setting the standard for statistical work at the company.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out all types of statistical analysis using appropriate statistical methods and software with minimal supervision to the appropriate regulations (GxP). This may involve performing statistical analysis for any study or data generated by the company or acting as a consultant for customers.
2. Performing research into new statistical methods and keeping up tot date with industry trends and ensuring consistency in your statistical application.
3. Assisting in the validation and testing of statistical software and applications, working closely with the developer of the application and providing statistical support where necessary.
4. Preparing documentation such as SOPs, and being able to communicate statistical results in an effective way by means of Expert reports or other similar methods.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc in Statistics or other related mathematical subject, or relevant industry experience of applying a large variety of statistical methods.
2. Proven industry experience of performing statistical analysis within the non clinical area.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of SAS programming.
4. Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle Process.
Key Words: Statistics, Stats, Analysis, GxP, GLP. GMP, Clinical, Data, SAS, Programming, Modelling, Software, Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Senior Bioinformatics Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £40,000 - £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatics Programmer to join a leading Genomics company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Bioinformatics Programmer you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply