Job Reference: J5631985
Updated On: 23/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading clinical CRO company based in the Norfolk area, with the option of full time remote work. As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Statistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a senior statistician you will be providing statistical expertise to complex internal and external project, including modelling and programming work such as adaptive design, survival analysis, mixed models and meta-analysis.
2. Advising on the companies statistical issues and contributing the development of new systems, processes and SOPs.
4. As a senior statistician you will support with business development by adding to proposals and meetings with clients.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Statistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or another related numerate discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in statistical programming, modelling and analysis across a wide variety of topics in a CRO environment.
3. A working knowledge in clinical development across Phase I-IV studies, real world and integration studies.
Key Words: Statistics, CRO, SAS, Analysis, Modelling, Clinical Trials, SOPs, Projects, Processes, Clinical Design, Clinical Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
GMP Production Scientist
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
Are you a biologist or biomedical scientist looking for your next role in industry? We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edi...Science
View & Apply