Job Reference: J5635471
Updated On: 16/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Senior Stem Cell Scientist
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Stem Cell Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Senior Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for direct management of projects with ATMPs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Stem Cell Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the subject matter expert for the development of Stem Cell and bio-engineering focussed projects within the area of PSCs and bioreactors.
2. You will help direct reports to carry out programmes focused on Stem Cells (pluripotent and ipscs) within upstream processing.
3. As the Senior Stem Cell Scientist, you will drive the design and planning of the laboratory work by approving experimental plans and ensuring data analysis is accurate.
4. You will manage the performance of direct reports in the bio-engineering team and agree resource requirement.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - stem cells and usp we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD plus experience or BSc with significant experience within an ATMP or Bio-engineering field such as Stem cells, Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Regenerative Medicine etc...
2. Significant experience in a Cell and Gene Therapy environment working with PSCs and Bioreactors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the scale up of Stem Cells for GMP processes.
Key Words: Stem Cell / PSC / Pluripotent Stem Cell / Bioreactor / Bioprocess / Upstream / USP / Cell and Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Biochemical Engineering / London / ATMP / Senior Scientist / Matrix Management / DoE / GMP
Other jobs with similar skills
Stevenage | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Operations Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the area. The company focus is to build a major global biopharmaceutical company bringing transforma...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Specialist Cell Biology - French Speaking
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Cell Biology to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application...Science
View & Apply