Job Reference: J5631477
Updated On: 13/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Sterility Assurance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer you will support trending and reviewing of microbiological out of limit data, assessment of CAPA actions and raising and tracking investigations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out and track impact assessments as well as investigation responses.
2. Operation of a systems trending all microbiology investigations and deviations. You with further report this information on a weekly basis and design spreadsheets and produce trend charts.
3. You will oversee CAPA's and support closure of items as well as support the sterility assurance team with further investigations.
4. As the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer, you will update documents and SOP's as required and oversee the upkeep of staff competencies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Sterility Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Microbiology or a related discipline and a number of years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical Microbiology GMP environment is essential to your application.
2. It is essential you have experience in pharmaceutical processing, using electronic quality records and management systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data management, spreadsheets, basic statistics and problem analysis is beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Microbiology | Pharmaceutical | GMP | QC | QC | Sterility Assurance | CAPA | Deviations | Non conformances |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Audit Manager you will be responsible for Customer and Regulatory Audit progra...Science
View & Apply
South Wales | £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading biotech company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the outsourcing efficiency of the tes...Science
View & Apply
Microbiology Compliance Officer
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Microbiology Compliance Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Compliance Officer you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply