J5149CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£23,000 to £25,000 per annum - Depending on experience Full Time12/02/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Characterisation Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalytical Programme Manager Are you and Bioanalytical Scientist with experience managing a programme of client projects? Are you looking for your next career move, and keen to jo... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Protein Characterisation Chemist We are currently looking for a Protein Characterisation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical and speciality chemicals company based in the Grea... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading Life Science's company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Analyst you will be working within the Pharmaceutical Analysis department performing testing of various protein based pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be carrying out various analytical techniques including, but not limited to, HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting and other spectroscopic methods.
2. As the Study Scientist you will be assisting in experimental work and reporting of projects/ studies conducted by the section. Therefore, you will be responsible for ensuring safe working practices according to COSHH and HASAWA.
3. Your role will include interpreting and analysing results as well as gaining experience in specialist fields of analysis and instrumentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology or Chemistry related subject such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, and Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a GLP/ GMP environment carrying out analytical methods such as HPLC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.