Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
Graduate - Analytical Study Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to become an Assistant Study Analyst has become available at a leading Life Sciences company based in the Derby... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will be r... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Suffolk area. As the Senior Study Analyst you will join their growing Chemical Testing Team and will perform a range of tests involving Chromatography techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Undertake regular Physico Chemical Testing using analytical techniques and instrumentation e.g. HPLC, LC, GC, SEC, Ion Exchange etc.
2. Conduct method development and method validation.
3. Accept responsibility for the data produced on assigned studies.
4. Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and ensure that data meets standards/criteria specified in SOPs or relevant guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of modern analytical instrumentation (HPLC) and operating systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a GLP environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.