J4512CambridgeshireCRO/CMO PermanentCompetitiveFull Time04/04/2018DMPK Bioanalytical Toxicology Drug Safety Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Manager - Metabolism We are currently looking for a Study Manager in Metabolism to join a leading CRO company based in the Northamptonshire, area. As the Study Manager - M... View Job
Study Manager We are currently looking for a Scientist to become a Study Manager within the Mass Spectrometry and Metabolite team with a leading Research Organisati... View Job
Senior Study Analyst We are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading Life Science's company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Ana... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology you act as the monitoring toxicologist in a range of in vivo studies and you will liaise with clients to ensure the successful outcome of the studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Director - Toxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned and to assume responsibility for their quality and integrity.
2. To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
3. To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience working effectively as a Study Director / Study Manager. Experience with running projects and dealing with clients could also be desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing a high number of safety assessment Toxicology studies.
Key Words: Study Manager | Toxicology | Planning | Projects | Reporting | Toxicologist | GLP | In Vivo | Drug Discovery | Study Director | Toxicologist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.