J5519DundeePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time14/11/2018DMPK Quality Assurance – GLP Pharmacology Pharmacology – In vivo Pharmacology – in vitro Toxicology Clinical Development Project Management – Scientific R&D R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology R&D – General Science Drug Safety Pre Clinical Research R&D - Preclinical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalytical Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join ... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Bioanalysis Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join ... View Job
Are you an experienced senior study director looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Director (in vivo) to join a leading scientific company based in Dundee.
As the Senior Study Director (in vivo) you will be responsible for the GLP toxicology in vivo studies within the company's preclinical facility
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a scientific specialist / subject matter expert for in vivo assays (DRF, MTD, PK, 7, 14 ,28D toxicity studies) with the toxicology department and be responsible for allocated studies as described in GLP and company policies. You will take responsibility for the technical conduct of any studies as well as data analysis, interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
2. You will also be required to plan, design and lead a team of scientists to conduct complex studies to generate high quality scientific results on behalf of the company's clients.
3. Additionally, as the senior study director, you will also manage multiple department functions which include sample scheduling, department capacity/metrics, animal ordering / animal colony, GMP library (archiving) and training of staff.
4. You will also play a key role in developing and marketing new strategies and developing new techniques for new or improved service offerings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Director (in vivo) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Home Office Licence is an essential requirement.
2. You should have a PhD with relevant experience of toxicology assays or hold a MSc degree with extensive experience within a similar CRO.
2. Proven industry experience of GLP Study Directing in toxicology studies or significant research experience in this field.
Key Words: Senior Study Director | Life Science | Toxicology | In vivo | CRO | GLP | Research | Biotechnology | Pharmacology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.