J4458SuffolkCRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time20/09/2017Biochemistry Toxicology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Assay Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join the Assay Development team within a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridges... View Job
Senior Study Manager - Toxicology We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Study Manager to plan and run Toxicology studies in a leading Life Sciences company based in the Suffolk area. As the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology you act as the monitoring toxicologist in a range of studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Direct the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies assigned and to assume responsibility for their quality and integrity.
2. To liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. To attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of assigned studies.
3. To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Manager - Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience working effectively as a Study Director.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing a high number of safety assessment Toxicology studies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.