Job Reference: J5638737
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for an Upstream Process Specialist to join a leading Specialist Pharmaceutical business on a remote basis. As the Upstream Process Specialist you will be responsible for working cross-site to establish new single use filter technologies.
This is an initial 12 month contract with chance of extension.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Upstream Process Specialist will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Upstream Process Specialist, you will support and execute global change controls, notifications and requests.
2. As the Upstream Process Specialist, you will have expertise is single use assemblies / single use technologies.
3. As the Upstream Process Specialist, you will work with stakeholders across sites, developing the effective use of single use technologies through effective SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Sepcialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Degree within a Pharmaceutical or Biologics related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a sterile cGMP environment, and Upstream Process.
3. A working knowledge with executing quality documentation relating to single-use assemblies / technologies.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.